Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Film Noir Ideas

 

In this prezi is our initial ideas for the film noir sequence. We presented this to our teacher and rest of class and discussed the storyline scene by scene, the locations, actors and characters. In addition to this Sukhpreet held up images of the storyboard that had the camera shots listed on them whilst myself and Kelsey were talking through the scenes. I believe that our presentation went really well however to improve next time we could potentially divide the speaking more equally so that everyone was talking during the presentation and not just myself and Kelsey.

1 comment:

  1. Am I right in thinking that there is not a single film analysis on your blog, Fern?
    This is not up the standard I would expect and I hope you will remedy this in order to get the best grade you can.

    ReplyDelete